Backflow Electronic Reporting System
Effective 5/2/2022,the Newton County Water and Sewerage Authority will begin utilizing the services of TecNXS, LLC. and its electronic reporting system, AquaResource, to track annual backflow testing.
We hope you enjoy the following benefits provided through the AquaResource software:
- The cost for testers to submit a passing backflow test on your behalf is $4 per test.
- Customers can add contact information such as phone and email.
- Customers who elect to add email contact information may choose to have notices sent to their email address in addition to receiving the postcard notification.
- Customers can view their backflow inventory, see the status of each backflow, and access and print their test reports.
- Customers can search for NCWSA approved backflow testers from the Portal.
Certified backflow testers may request to be added to the NCWSA approved backflow tester list by registering on the AquaResource site at www.backflow.tecnxs.com. If you experience any difficulties or have questions about the site please click on the Help button at the bottom of the AquaResource webpage or visit www.tecnxs.com/docs/ .
Feel free to contact Casey at: (254) 833-2325 with any questions regarding AquaResource. All regulatory questions must be answered by the NCWSA Cross-Connection Control Coordinator Bryan Bloodworth at 678-878-9329.
The AquaResource site is compatible with most browsers with the exception of Internet Explorer and Edge. School certification and test kit calibration certificates files must be in jpg or png format for upload to the AquaResource site.