MON – FRI
8:00am to 5:00pm
- Development plans may be logged in at the front counter.
- Development Regulations can be purchased for $30.00.
- Two initial sets of utility construction plans are required for any new development.
Four additional sets of utility construction plans are required upon preliminary plan approval.
- Flow test are performed and required by the Authority at the time of first plan submittal. Cost of flow test $250.00.
- Approved development plans require a pre-construction meeting before starting development.
Director of Engineering: Wayne Haynie, PE, GA017332
GSWCC Level II Certification 0000073043
- JD Reid Inspector 678-878-5987
Inspection of water and sewer construction projects, collection of water samples, customer concerns and water quality issues
- Andy Hall Utility Locator 678-776-1173
Utility locates of NCWSA water and sewer mains from customers and other utilities and all issues dealing with 811/Call Before You Dig
- Lindsey Chambers Engineering Technician 770-385-3923
Water/Sewer Availability/Location letters
Requests for Flow Tests, data loggers, and water pressure monitoring and information regarding the GPS location of NCWSA assets
Listed below are forms, checklists, construction standards, and development regulations that can be downloaded for you convenience. Click on highlighted areas to download forms.