– MON – FRI 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Development plans may be logged in at the front counter.
- Development Regulations can be purchased for $30.00.
- Two initial sets of utility construction plans are required for any new development.
Four additional sets of utility construction plans are required upon preliminary plan approval.
- Flow test are performed and required by the Authority at the time of first plan submittal. Cost of flow test $250.00.
- Approved development plans require a pre-construction meeting before starting development.
Director of Engineering: Wayne Haynie, PE, GA017332
GSWCC Level II Certification 0000073043
- Inspection of water and sewer construction projects, collection of water samples, customer concerns and water quality issues: please contact
JD Reid – Inspector – phone – 678-878-5987
- Utility locates of NCWSA water and sewer mains from customers and other utilities and all issues dealing with 811/Call Before You Dig:
- Andy Hall- Utility Locator- phone 678-776-1173
- Requests for information regarding the existence and location of water & sewer facilities, the GIS/Mapping system, and requests for
- Water/Sewer Availability/Location letters:
- Requests for Flow Tests, data loggers, and water pressure monitoring and information regarding the GPS location of NCWSA assets:
- Engineering Technician- phone – 770-385-3923
Listed below are forms, checklists, construction standards, and development regulations that can be downloaded for you convenience. The documents are the latest version and should help convey the design and engineering requirements of the Newton County Water & Sewerage Authority. Click on highlighted areas to download forms.