Engineering Division Hours:

MON – FRI: 8:00am to 5:00pm

  • Development plans may be logged in at the Customer Service counter.
  • See project review and approval process below for required submittals for new development.

Chief Engineer: Wayne Haynie, PE, GA017332
GSWCC Level II Certification 0000073043

Telephone: 770-385-3923

Assistant Engineer: Chad Peden, PE, GA042771
GSWCC Level II Certification 0000072528

  • Inspector 678-878-5987
    Inspection of water and sewer construction projects, collection of water samples, customer concerns and water quality issues
  • Utility Locator 678-776-1173
    Utility locates of NCWSA water and sewer mains for 811/Call Before You Dig
  • Engineering Technician  770-385-3923
    Water/Sewer Availability/Location letters
    Requests for Flow Tests, data loggers, and water pressure monitoring and information regarding the GPS location of NCWSA assets
    Please send all requests to

Engineering Downloads

Listed below are forms and development regulations that can be downloaded for your convenience.  Click on highlighted areas to download forms.

Standard Project Review Procedure

Project Review and Approval Process

Required Inspections -Water and Sewer

Developer’s Review Checklist

Guidance for preparation of plans.

Water System Flow and Pressure Tests

Complete and submit to request a flow and pressure test within the Authority’s service area.

Water Regulations

Water Development Regulations

Rules and Regulations for Sewer Use and Industrial Pretreatment Program

Sewer Development Regulations

Water Main Extension Petition

A petition used to determine the level of participation required to extend new water mains.

Water/Sewer Easement Form

Complete and submit when dedicating water or sewer easements to NCWSA

Commercial Maintenance Bond Agreement

Provides all pertinent information regarding the requirements and details of the Commercial Maintenance Bond Agreement.

Maintenance Bond Information Package & Agreements

This package includes all pertinent information regarding the requirements and forms for the Maintenance Bond Agreements.

Map Request Form

All request for maps should use this form.

Water and Sewer Availability Request

A letter that describes existing water and sewer service availability to the property in question.