The Newton County Water & Sewerage Authority’s Engineering Division Hours:
– Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Development plans may be logged in at the front counter.
- Development Regulations can be purchased for $30.00.
- Two initial sets of utility construction plans are required for any new development.
- Four additional sets of utility construction plans are required upon preliminary plan approval.
- Flow test are performed and required by the Authority at the time of first plan submittal. Cost of flow test $250.00.
- Approved development plans require a pre-construction meeting before starting development.
Director of Engineering: Wayne Haynie, PE, GA017332
GSWCC Level II Certification 0000073043
Engineering Telephone Number: 770-385-3923
Engineering Division Fax 770-786-4536
· Inspection of water and sewer construction projects, collection of water samples, customer concerns and water quality issues: please contact
JD Reid – NCWSA Inspector – phone – 678-878-5987
· Utility locates of NCWSA water and sewer mains from customers and other utilities and all issues dealing with 811/Call Before You Dig:
Andy Hall- NCWSA Utility Locator- phone – 678-776-1173
· Requests for information regarding the existence and location of water & sewer utilities, the GIS/Mapping system, and Requests for
Utility Availability/Location letters:
· Requests for Flow Tests, data loggers, and water pressure monitoring and information regarding the GPS location of NCWSA assets:
NCWSA Engineering Technician- phone – 770-385-3923